If your old boiler is desperately in need of a replacement don’t worry! We can sort you a new boiler in Preston.
APG Domestic Services’ Preston central heating service is unrivalled. The fully trained specialist will help you choose the best central heating system for your home.
APG Domestic Services’ central heating boilers are leading brands and competitively priced, and include the Ideal premium gas boiler with its 7 year warranty.
For more than 25 years, APG Domestic Services has been keeping homes in Preston nice and warm thanks to a wide range of boilers and complete central heating systems.
Why choose APG Domestic Services Preston?
- Market leading, 7 Year warranty with the Ideal premium gas boiler
- All the leading makes including Baxi, Worcester Bosch with APG Domestic Services free extended manufacturers warranties worth over £350
- APG Domestic Services Boiler Scrappage scheme offers even more savings
- Minimum fuss highest quality installations by friendly ‘Gas Safe’ installers
- Affordable low cost finance
- Free no obligation Home Central Heating Survey in Preston carried out by your local specialist heating advisor.
- Nationally accredited central heating boilers
- Boilers among the most efficient and eco-friendly available
- Experts offer help and advice every step of the way throughout the central heating installation process
- Excellent aftercare service
- A professional central heating engineer discusses the details of the central heating installation with you
- If the existing boiler is being replaced, a chemical cleaner is added to the system and flushed out
- The existing boiler and all tanks and cylinders are disconnected and removed
- New boiler is fitted in the chosen location and reconnected to all supply services
- If a complete central heating system is being installed, radiators, complete with new valves, are fitted in the agreed locations and are connected to the central heating boiler using a combination of 15mm and 22mm copper pipe
- Where appropriate a new gas supply is extended from the gas meter
- If new valves are being fitted, this will be done while the system is being drained
- The central heating system is refilled
- An inhibitor agent is added to the water in the system which prevents a build up of contamination and debris and stops radiators rusting.
- The central heating boiler is installed and double checked to make sure it works properly
- The radiators are checked for performance and whether there are any leaks on the pipe joints and valves
- Where necessary the system is ‘balanced’ ensuring an even performance across the central heating system
- A wireless radio frequency room thermostat or programmer is connected to the system and sited at the client’s preferred location